STRATEGY PROJECT MANAGER
Place of work: Szczecin or Warszawa
Continue your career within the Netto Strategy & Projects team and play a key role in helping us grow and develop the future of discount retailing in Poland.
Netto have almost doubled the number of stores over the last 14 months, and we are actively looking for new colleagues to support our next exciting journey.
As our new Strategy Project Manager you will have end-to-end portfolio management responsibility over own projects and drive strategic projects on the top management agenda.
- Work closely with your colleagues across the entire organization and be responsible for successful execution of strategic projects. You will assume project management responsibilities for analysts and project leaders from various teams
- Navigate in complex and evolving environment, to help deliver the Netto strategic agenda and organizational development initiatives
- Have the opportunity to bring your natural problem-solving and project management abilities to drive key projects across functional areas of Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement
- Build relationships with a large group of internal partners both in Poland and internationally across Salling Group
- Drive the business strategy and various cross-functional initiatives supporting our strategic ambitions
Your part in the team:
- The Strategy & Projects team at Netto drives the business strategy and various cross-functional initiatives supporting our strategic ambitions
- We are uniquely positioned as a central team working closely with the management of Netto and Salling Group on strategic and operational topics. You will be reporting to Head of Strategy and Projects, who in turn report directly to our CEO
Do you have what it takes?
- Masters’ degree in marketing, strategy, finance, economics, innovation, international business or similar area
- 3-6 years of experience from management consulting or a business development function in executing business critical projects
- Experience within cross-functional project work including IT
- Experience in leading strategic dialogue and facilitating tradeoffs with senior collaborators
- Solid communication skills, an open mind and the ability to work across many markets and organizational levels
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong English speaking capabilities (C1 or higher)
What do we offer in return?
- A job in one of the most dynamic retail company on the market
- Opportunity to learn quickly in an international environment
- An attractive compensation and benefits
- Individual development path
- Discounts when shopping in Netto
- Opportunity to join a good group insurance on preferential conditions
- Opportunity to join sport and recreation programs (Medicover Sport)
- Employee programs with prizes ("Recommend a friend", "Netto Idea Bank" and many others)
- Access to co-financed canteen and free fruits
Do not hesitate do reach out to Head of Strategy & Projects on +45 23 63 91 88 if you have any questions before applying.
Application deadline: 29th April