Place of work: Szczecin or Warszawa
Develop your career within the Netto Strategy & Projects team and play a key role in helping us grow and develop the future of discount retailing in Poland.
Netto have almost doubled the number of stores over the last 14 months, and we are actively looking for new colleagues to support our next exciting journey.
In this role you will be able to apply your talent for complex strategic problem solving to drive strategic projects in an international environment.
- Help develop and execute the Netto strategic agenda and organizational development initiatives
- Work closely with your colleagues in the strategy team to drive forward our projects including scoping, analysis and development of recommendations
- Have the opportunity to bring your natural problem-solving abilities to explore innovative solutions to projects across functional areas
- Build relationships with a large group of internal partners both in Poland and internationally across Salling Group
- Drive the business strategy and various cross-functional initiatives supporting our strategic ambitions
Your part in the team:
- The Strategy & Projects team at Netto drives the business strategy and various cross-functional initiatives supporting our strategic ambitions
- We are uniquely positioned as a central team working closely with the management of Netto and Salling Group on strategic and operational topics. You will be reporting to Head of Strategy and Projects, who in turn report directly to our CEO
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree in marketing, strategy, finance, economics, innovation, international business or similar area
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience from FMCG retailing, consulting or similar or experience through internships / student work in a corporate setting
- Proactiveness and curiosity to take initiative and drive forward analysis
- A strategic mind-set coupled with strong quantitative and analytical skills that allow you to extract logic, insights and meaningful conclusions from business problems
- The ability to easily shift between abstract strategic discussions and operational details
- Solid communication skills, an open mind and the ability to work across many markets and organizational levels
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong English speaking capabilities (C1 or higher)
What do we offer in return?
- A job in one of the most dynamic retail company on the market
- Opportunity to learn quickly in an international environment
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- An individual development path
- Discounts when shopping in Netto
- Opportunity to join a good group insurance on preferential conditions
- Opportunity to join sport and recreation programs (Medicover Sport)
- Employee programs with prizes ("Recommend a friend", "Netto Idea Bank" and many others)
- Access to co-financed canteen and free fruits
Do not hesitate do reach out to Head of Strategy & Projects on +45 23 63 91 88 if you have any questions before applying.
Application deadline: 29th April